Sunday, May 23, 2010

Log Dong Silver Pénis

truth (Chapter 3)

narrated by Alice.
today was one of the happiest days was the birthday of the first beautiful day of my dear sobrina.Esme Univercidad and I were preparing the birthday party, everything was being very nice and perfect. But all that joy vanished in seconds, what I was seeing could not be true, Nessie could not do this to us, she was one of us. I fell without warning, Esme was very attentive to my reaction.
-Alice! "Cry
-I have to call beautiful, it is urgent," I said and stopped to go to that phone.
hopefully I answer it ...
...- -bella was all I could say
-halo, alice happens, "he said
-bella come quickly and Edward brings you, it is nessie, I managed to tell
-going at once, "I said and hung
when I hung up and I was not alone, they were all together looking worried and scared ...
-
happened, Alice? "I wonder carlisle
-Bella and Edward need to be here they will know what decision to make," he said with a voice thread
-alice, want to explain that decición talking about? "said ementt
-I'll explain when I get Bella and Edward, "I said, everyone looked at me very confused, but nodded carlisle, just then entered the room beautiful with edward.
-passing beautiful Alice, "he said very concerned I fell I could not believe what was happening.
-alice "cried Jasper, and he won next to me
- di me alice!, What happened to my daughter, I began to cry and
beside me
-the Volturi ... have nessie and she said to ring who would join them ... beautiful and learned the truth of what happened at camp and I swear I did not know that, because I said? "I told
beautiful
beautiful as I was silent with Edward looked at each other and then she looked at me.
-
what you mean with ¨ beautiful and learned the truth of what happened in the camp ¨ carlisle alice-wonder.
-ask bella and edward they know more than me right? "I said looking at beautiful
-alice that is another matter, but as it whole? "he said
beautiful
-hoop told, he knew all thanks to Jane, but knew not how she told
-guys can explain what happens - ementt told us
-was the day of the fight, authorities of jacob began aviation is aware that edawd marry me and ran, I asked Edward to fetch it when they returned edward left me alone with him so we could talk, I asked Jacob to stay and told him how bad I felt and he said he would go forever and if I wanted to change without me the idea of \u200b\u200bdisinterested I could do ... I'm sorry, "and remained silent, everyone watched, she turned around and looks at the eyes that had edward serados ...
-happened-looking esme edward said, in that moment Edward came out of the room, leaving only a beautiful ...
"I said if I wanted to kiss ... and kiss me and I kissed him back to jacob and I realized I loved him too but not as much as told us ...- edward bella and left the room, we all stood in silence ...
-that can not be true, "said Esme after a few seconds, entered hugging bella edward ...
- I'm really sorry, "said Edward beautiful looking
-lose affection," replied the
, as we do to rescue nessie ? I ask changing the subject cralisle
-not be but are not in Italy, I said
"we must find a way," said
beautiful
-and find love, "said Edward giving a kiss on his head, as he held
suddenly came a small image and then vanished ...
-what was that edward alice-wonder
-not lose jacob is about to wound, "I said
" I'll see, "said Rose
-no ... I need to go for a walk, come with me beautiful "I said, stopping soil
-yeah right," he said and left the room toward the patio
walked, we talked a lot, we were in the woods when I noticed someone following us ...
-alice, what happens, I wonder beautiful to see that I did not move
-bella somebody just behind us, "he said, and she approached me
reflexes, which has the visionary Estephan is not it? "said a voice
Alec -you're right," said another voice
suddenly appeared, was Alec and apparently a new member ...
-such beautiful, long time, "said Alec
-hi Alec," she said
serious
-you want? "He said in a cry
-we love beautiful, but do not worry soon we will come to you, "and at the same time beautiful vanished falling to the floor.
-echo as you, "yells
-nothing is unconscious just like my gift," he said Estephan
-we will soon, "he said and everything vanished ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment