Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alexis Texas‎ No Black Men

The big day (Ch 1)

narrated by nessie

had dawned, I was very nervous because today was my first day of univercidad.El day before mom and dad Avian given me a car to go where I wanted.
I dressed as quickly as possible without making a sound, walk to the kitchen, upon entering I found my parents sitting waiting for me, Dad and Mom read the newspaper holding a gift.
- that is all about! "From when they wake up so early?" I said with a tone of curiosity, since the kitchen door.
- this is a very special day like today is your first day of Univercidad also tambienes think your mother's birthday is not it? "He said, while Pope sets fire to mom.
truth today is September 13th and I forgot! Where did I put your gift? whether in my bolso.L or remove carefully and walk very fast and give it a big hug.
- Happy Birthday mama! I hope you like your gift is something very special to me, "I said very happy
- too late it's time to go to Univercidad, we love you cuidate my life," he said breast when he was leaving the house.
got on my porch, when I was almost there I remembered to call my boyfriend jacob for me to go see after Univercidad and watch a movie together.
-Halo-answer
jake
"Hi, jake nessie'm calling to invite you to a movie," he I told my boyfriend
"No problem, we see the 4 baby I happened to look and you go to movies very happy," he said
"Okay see you at 4 a kiss I love you "I said and hung up.
when I got everywhere I looked, I saw from afar with my friend Barbara from 8 th grade he was in his car. iso motioned for me would see her. I park and walk to where she came encontraba.cuando I found her surrounded by two men in black coat, ran recognize them but to no avail they were faster than me, I got into a car and everything vanished.
When I awoke I found in one room, next to the bed was a candle that lit up a lot and a glass of agua.Me realized that I was not alone in the aircraft, the door was a young more or less my size, had red eyes and wore a black cloak that reached till the heels Who was it? "where was I? were the questions that made me this minute.
- where am I? Who are you? "I ask this girl so beautiful.
but I said just looked at me, turned and opened the door that was behind him and entered Aro, since last time I always thought he had seen again by me.
-cullen welcome my little friend, "he said with a smile
- what do you want from me? - I told him angrily pointing out that almost lost my family, friends and my boyfriend because of el.De just thinking about putting me in a bad mood.
"That Maneas are those of greeting, I see you have not been taught manners," she said as she walked from side to side.
- What do you ring? - I asked almost with a cry
"Well, all I want is your parents and your aunt alice join my clan and when he does thanks to you, you without a trace enserare or we can make a trade, too," he said with a all of malice and hatred.
-NO! you can not do that, as you will do it because you're not going to tell me for that! "he shouted
" That is very easy thanks to the gift from your aunt is not it? "I ask myself and I take your hands to read my thoughts.
-mm ... I see today is a very important day for your family and your novio.No is how you can be with the knowledge that the separate treatment of your parents to stay with her, well your boyfriend gave him several kisses to your mother but I think the only thing they will not be to forget the two will make the forest, was very romantic, I would say, your father had suffered a lot but even more your mother had to choose between the love of your life or the love he felt for his friend, clear your father chose but that day is not forgotten the three, well I have to go it was a pleasure to see you again Renesmee, if you have any questions or desicion you make me Chealsa know she will be your bodyguard, so long, "he said and went .
but because my parents or my boyfriend does Avian told me is history, perhaps there is more, all I knew was that I did not want to see them again in my life anymore and I think that was the only love Jacob as I said and turned out to be lie, I have many decisions to make but the most important and decided ...
- gave him a ring Chealsa that'll help but on one condition, "I said and she nodded

0 comments:

Post a Comment