Friday, May 21, 2010

Can You Use Wart Remover On An Eyebrow?

Call (cap 2)



narrated by beautiful today besides being my birthday as a vampire, my nessie went to his first day of Univercidad .

Alice, Rosalie , Esme and I had prepared a surprise party for nessie with the whole family and very little amigos.Hace nessie told us that he was dating someone, but when the reaction of my husband asks if he nessie jacob and she told us that if edward not react too well that day rather we had a big fight the two, for me it was okay jacob outside my daughter's boyfriend anyway that had to happen, but for edward did not seem too well, he does not want our daughter to suffer. Nessie told me she did not want his father get into their relationship and I found all the Roson, because edward is capable of killing. just then I remembered while I kiss jacob and edward nearly killed him if not for my father and would muerto.Gracias to perfecting my shield my husband could read my thoughts from time to time.

as I said I wanted his daughter, how? ...

- beautiful baby I'm listening, I have to say? "He said from our bedroom


and tell him! screaming inside me

- edward I ... I did not tell as but it is something related to nessie , well she wants you not to do anything to him jacob if something happens to her or hurts her feelings, she wants you're not angry "I told her very under , but I think everything got worse when I layer of the kiss that gave me years ago with jacob .

-bella, how can you be thinking about it, he is the boyfriend of your daughter and as much as I wish it were not so it is and I understand they have holes in your life that I can not complete and I understand but he is the boyfriend of your daughter and you're my wife or perhaps do not love me? "of said

-clear that I love you, you are my life and my reason to exist I have no eyes for anyone but be yourself, "I said

he looked out the window, I hated every second we were apart, and that I approached him, they burn and what bese.Me but returned the kiss was a kiss full of pain and take pena.Le face in my hands and make eye contact.

-you are my life and I chose for the rest of my eternity that will never change, "he said and kissed him sweetly.

"I love you, you are my life and the woman with whom I spend the rest of my days," he said and hugged me.

- forgive me? "I ask

-me-I am thinking whispered

" Well, what is my gift? "I said changing the subject

- I thought you did not like the gifts, "he said looking at me greatly missed

-today I am with the intention, or not you have a gift for me? "I said very excited

- mmm ... have to wait aste night, "he said and kissed my neck

- mmm ... okay" I said and I left him to go to the kitchen .

was when I take out my hand and pulled the ...

- you give me my good morning kiss? "He said with a seductive voice

kiss him and within seconds started the phone rang ... it wrong! I and edward is began to laugh and I left him reluctant to answer the phone.

-I respond, "I said

-halo, which passes Alice" I said wondering why it sounded so weird

-bella come quick and bring edward you, it is d nessie "he said, I look at my husband

-going at once," I said and hung up

-is about nessie , something happened, "he said ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment