Friday, May 28, 2010

Is It Normal To Bleed After Brazillian

unlit path ... (Chapter 4)

narrated by Edward.





-have taken a long time do not you think? "Said Carlisle

-jaz, ement with me to find them?" I said

-me-we both simultaneously said

-I will not necessitate jacob said coming through the door carrying in his arms alice

-chuncho you've done stupid, "yelled jazper

-no I was just walking and I found her and was silent ...-

Alice began to move and opened her eyes and cry''!!''.... jasper he put his hand and she hugged him

-ya step ... where this beautiful? "he said as he held jasper, she separated from him and looked at me like that they brought beautiful!

-Ed, sorry, very sorry I said

-no, this is a joke desert, "I said not believing what she heard in her thoughts ...

-sorry I could not do anything, "he said and walked over and hugged me.

-one can explain? "Said ementt

-a beautiful they took the Volturi and alice is the next" I told them

-all my fault, sorry lot, he had a gift very strong because he could with the coat of fine, I'm so sorry I was a fool, "said alice while hugging me

-not your fault alice "I said in the voice thread

" Sure, I could not do anything! "he said with a cry

I look at jasper and alice took the cillon, then look to Jacob that was what he had seen ...??

found -when I ask jacob jazper

-nessie came to see and hear laughter in the woods, I went to see if they were you but I met two vampires who wore black capes and his arms were a beautiful, realized that he looked and disappeared in the ground I could see Alice, I did not think for a moment and jacob said the suit


but his thoughts were elsewhere, he asked where my daughter and that was what was happening here.

-also have it, "he said without looking


-is a joke in bad taste," he said jacob


-think would make a joke with that, I said very sad


, which arem to rescue or wait to be carried alice too? "said Jacob angry



-rose, ement, jasper, seeking clues ... "I told them and they nodded and quickly left the room.



-alice I have to talk to you and Jacob, "I said and went to the library



they followed me, alice hill entering the door and looked both very confused. ..


need
-alice jacob tell you the decision I ...- nessie and because I told him and she looked at me and nodded



nessie-jacob already knew the truth everything that happened between you and beautiful and decided to join the Volturi, "he said from the door alice serious

-but as I go, your not supposed to have owed beautiful, she never had to know what edward "he said, walking from one side to another

-I know but I did not tell vultiris you were told, "I said

-I will look and no matter what I say, I love her and I will not let anything happen," he said walking towards the door.

-jacob, wait, let's see what is alice -
told
-want or something happening? "He said

-no nothing is going to happen , ring loves their services, hopefully only time I said

-I give you 1 week heard bloodsucker "and left me very angry he

alice looked at me, came and hugged me in his mind was saying FIND ¨ THE ¨. Suddenly I saw a vision of relief escaped from the Volturi beautiful ... it was the best news but at the same time the more sad because I had to nessie.

-when will it happen? "Asks Alice

-I do not know but I think that within 3 or 4 days," he said

-think we'll make "I asked

-dodging is good and very agile, I am sure that if 'she said and left the room ....

happens to nessie, that opens to the beautiful? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment