Sunday, May 30, 2010

How To Clean Air Filter On Pt-50lc14

happening to me! I am not so! (Chapter 5)

narrated by nessie:





Avian and spent many days since I was with my new clan. Volturi had my mother's belongings in the same room as I was, these days I refined my don.desde the arrival of my mother have not spoken to her, but today I was doing, was very hurt and felt very angry for all what I echo.Iba Avian way to the chamber where my mother, brother found me Alec arrives at the entrance.



-hi Alec! "I screamed and I went over to hug



-hi nessie, come to see your mother? "I wonder and I embrace



-if I can?" she asked as she looked into his eyes, I never realized how aviation so cute it was ... not is because I felt that it was very strange



-yeah right, "he said and opened the door



, thanks, see you," he said as he closed the door



my mother was lying in bed, looked very sad, in that minute he got up and stared at me, looked at me from head to toe ... not missed you both as safe and knew from my aunt



-are you honey? "he said



-if-you told me a very sharp



-you the past? because I've done honey? "he said with a sad look


-
not enough for you I've hidden what happened between you and or boyfriend? for me is something important is supposed to be between you and me we had all breast! or thought that I would not mind! "I said, the last words were very hard but I did not care much pain and sorrow had



-daughter I'm sorry, I promised to never tell him, just me, your father and knew Jacob and the three promised not to tell anyone, sorry, "he said walking towards me to hug me but I I ran and do not let me play

And I'LL THINK YOU BELIEVE? "I said angrily

-tu and daughter are not you at last?" he said surprised

-echo me understand the truth! "I said with a cry

-ay no no truth you are using only daughter!" I cry

"You're not my mother never told you were ...- and I cut my voice, I began to mourn

-baby do not say that," he said and hugged me, release me from his has arm and even weeping away

-not touch me, "I said and I turned toward the door

-do not forget I love you daughter, you are my life and why why fight a long time ...- I said and that was the last thing I heard you say ... I left crying was very wrong, Alec worried stare

-you're right, I wonder I was running towards him and hugged him

-quiet, quiet .... it has already been ...- consolova me

-sorry - I said and I left him, I was away but I caught his arm JOINING and me and kissed me ....

- what's going on here? "Said someone, I left him and saw that Jane was behind me

- what do you think you jane?" Said Alec angry interrupts

-ok, leave them alone, leave and I smiled and went ...

alec I turned and looked at me with a smile on his face

-nessie I love you and I wondered if you wanted to be my girlfriend told me
...?-
-I ... I ... yeah right, "he said, and then I remembered all beautiful moments spent with jacob and hurt me a lot ... I was not so I was going ....

-want to walk, I love getting a little dizzy, "he said and took my hand ...

were walking when we met Demetri derrepente he Aserco ...

-boys the prisoner has escaped! "He told us ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment