Friday, April 8, 2011

Playing With Themselves Women

THE PAINTER OF MINERS LOOK CAREFULLY


And the Director of Museum of the Iron and Mining of Castile and Leon have had the courtesy to invite me to the opening of the exhibition: Brosio, the painter of the miners, who are open tomorrow, Saturday 9 to 13:00 at the Museum of Mining Metallurgy and Castilla y León located in the Plaza de San Blas, 1, namely, (Leon).

As soon as I have in my possession and permission to publish images on the blog, I'm sure we'll find lamps, miner's inseparable companion, as the centerpiece of one of the exhibits.

In this blog I have nothing else to be thankful for the invitation, which to my regret, I can not attend to have other activities scheduled for this weekend, but I believe it will be a resounding success.

Until Tuesday, that you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment