Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can People With The Same Birthday Be Together















To

finish the series on this unforgettable exhibition of lamps in Bochum, put a series of photos, so that the dear reader draw the consequences of what can be found in this incomparable setting, which I referred in days above.


remain several outstanding things that necessarily have to insert, before turning to the lamps of the museum with the extension they deserve. I will later.


conclude by noting that I had really wanted to put in a suitcase the phone number listed on the first image, was very heavy, and I was afraid I had to return a book to Asturias and can only get 22 kilos each.


was not the case, the books were all in Germany, but the phone also. We must always leave something for next time and have arguments to back, but ...


As final summary: There are more euros to buy lamps. The Piezons fly, and the rest have to choose carefully to avoid mistakes. The books I have no arguments to value, since most were written in German, despite everything, I brought a good specimen dedicated to Santa Barbara, as painting and sculpture at the museum are important pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment