Monday, May 2, 2011

Designs For A Mini Wooden Catapult

CONSULTATION FROM ARGENTINA: OPENING OF A FAIR LIGHT LAMPS


I received the following e-mails and photos published today. They said the messages:

My name is Jorge A. Sanchez, a professional geologist, I have also a small museum called Mineralis Museum in the town of La Cumbrecita, Province of Cordoba, Argentina. In it I display gems, minerals, geological instruments, gemological and topographic also mining lamps. The reason for this mail is to see if I can guide or help with a safety lamp that I purchased recently, its possible origin and date of manufacture. If I say yes, I send a photo of it if you do not mind. I also want to congratulate you on your blog, I feel very complete and of good standard.

I send the photos of it, I could not open, I tried to turn but can not and I did not force (magnetic closure will?). Her measurements are: 7 cm in diameter, 24 cm high without a hook, the only recording he has is in the glass says Baccarat France. The sold me does not know its origin, nothing. I hope this information will be helpful.

As for my museum, you can view or get information on my page called museomineralis.blogspot.com, there you will see photos of minerals, instrumental and lamps, if you see any error (comprehensive) or if you want to add any contribution is welcome, from already thank you very much for your time and I hope we are good friends even at the distance.

respect to the unknown light, I managed to open it, I send the photos, inside the receptacle has a fiber, there is no entry in any place, if not longer part of the collars go down or up when har. Question: the glass is French is an indication that the lamp is the same source. Although The museum is in the province of Córdoba I live in the Federal Capital.

0 comments:

Post a Comment