Friday, October 8, 2010

Filefactory Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Does The Doctor

surprise (chapter 12)

narrated by edward:

It had been 3 weeks since Bella was gone, Alice had no vision or anything it was very strange.

-EMMET ! Give me back MY BABY! -

-get me drunk, "said emmet

-you'll regret it, or me back those shoes or alice will be mad! - Rose yelled

not pay much attention to fight, but suddenly something scared me. Listen to ness, but as if she was in Voltera ser.Me .... that could not stop and walk three steps when I saw the love of my life with Alec and Nessie.

-CAN NOT BE! - Alice cry and stood beside me

-BELLA, NESSIE! "Cried Esme, cralisle, rose, emmet, jasper chorus

the thoughts of my daughter were all focused on me for pardon? ... when I saw Alec's thoughts rabies completely flooded me as he had done that to my baby! !

"You're dead!" He cried, listen as Emmett and Jasper took me by the arm

potato -pa .... .... I .... I ... I hesitated nessie-

-edward sorry, "said Alec and stepped

" Do not move! - cry and look beautiful, " how could you? -

-needed ... pardon, "he said and bent down to look

-aaaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!- cry ness and fell to the floor

alice-NESSIE-cry and put his hand like alec- beautiful

-like way? "asked Carlisle and take ness to

-I did not want, was the idea of \u200b\u200bring ... if not into torturing Ivan, "said Alec very sorry but I did not care

- 'd better let you go, "said beautiful and gave her a hug, thanks for everything - Carlisle rose to nessie and everyone followed, I left with beautiful solos, she looked at me and hug me.

-te amo-me dijo que me beso

-te extrañe, no lo vuelvas hacer-le dije y la bese

-vamos a ver a ness ella nos necesita- me dijo y salimos a la casa pero cuando entraron todos nos miraron ...¿tristes? ¿preocupados? algo malo avía salido.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

perdón por la tardanza es que solo me quedan 5 semanas de clases!!! wiii!!!! y a los profes se les ocurrió espresarnos y because I have my short week full of tests Monday to Friday .... T__T I also realized I did not like what I had and this is one of the new chapters .... rewrote the love and thanks for reading my blog and pliz send me yours ....

THANKS TO WHICH SENT ME I LOVE YOUR BLOGS!! LEO THE LOVE ALWAYS!

kiss the kiero !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment