Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Philippe Charriol Bracelets

the letter (chapter 8)

narrated by sam



whole herd was at times difficult especially jacob. The Cullens were badly edwad especially beautiful, I was spending my day when I pass emlily jacob, I saw him very sad.

"Jacob," I yelled but I replied, I ran into the shoulder and take-what happened? "I said very slowly and stopped behind the

-nessie, she ... she ... she goes out with one of these bloodsuckers, I do not want, it happens! "said Jacob and ran home.

As a first step, did not know what to do or to say, I went for a walk to think about everything that was pasando.Estaba in the forest when you hear a noise, I turned around and I found beautiful, looked very sad ... long time not see it that way.

-Sam, you can accompany me till the sea? "He asked and I nodded beautiful - thanks Sam, I need agas a favor, give him this letter to edward, di I will be so ago and did not come for me - told me very sad and worried.

-clear, beautiful note about it, "I said and I did not even notice when we arrived, she went into the water, ran to the Cullen's house, when I arrived I found Edward sitting on the doorstep first.

"Edward!" He shouted.

sam-passing? "He said and stood

-making sends it beautiful," I said and handed him the paper, which is

"said

confusing-I do not know, I just said deliver it to you and tell you that she knew what the case and that no search-

-sam do you mean? "said Alice who was standing beside his brother, I take a great shock.

-bella is to come ....-



---------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------
girls ask you to please comment or I will not continue the blog, feel write but do not like ... I hope you like the chapter is short but I will reward you with a great chapter I write. THANKS

0 comments:

Post a Comment