Sunday, April 19, 2009

Throbbing Pain Between Thumb And Finger

Distance Lives ...

Photo and Text: L. Sarai

the distance things look different,
after he took the fire minotaur
and burned the tip of my pen, ink
letters poured liquefied
I lead to forget.

You do not forget ...

I turn on the light: I am

frantically writing lyrics that take you to the eternal presence.
Word for word creates a constant vacuum
and anxiety because of your absence swirls calm. Volume

water:
the book hits the wall that imprisons you,
each story, each life tells me
in their leaves turned into knives cut incessantly
the remainder of memory .

I look at the mirror:

seek the image of your body away,
yearn for your kiss furtively hope
hands seeking ways, I look forward
voices shouting obsessively. Tattooed

body:
nostalgia permeated back to remind you,
let it impossible to secure in the pipeline,
prisoner in your eyes looking to break free,
hopeful my yearning hope not to forget .

0 comments:

Post a Comment