Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Homemade Airpcap Card



Long live the students!
(Back to the UNAM)


This entry, in principle, is to thank the kind invitation my good friend Melchor the Faculty of Political and Social my dear UNAM to share some of my (little) experience in the alternative media. Specifically, the radio.

Walking through those halls it was very gratifying because it was like back in time to see things from another perspective. Talking to

Melchor (who teaches journalism at the chair of that power), I realized that it's almost 3 years, I've been teaching as part of my life (officially).

I've always been convinced that to engage in teaching or you like or do not like. No 'Middle ground'. Is a social commitment to take seriously as it may seem a demagogic speech, education is the foundation of society.

The environment perceived during my stay at the school was very enjoyable. The commitment and attention by students was an incentive for me to continue this struggle toward a pedagogy of liberation.

remember when not long ago I was sitting in that chair. I also recalled that when they got invited to give talks or lectures we attended with some interest and some not so. But what I now saw were questions, wish to exchange views, to know other things, provision listening, speaking, respect others. I applaud and appreciate the gesture of those who attended my talk. His talk. Everyone's.

pity that when we left it was late and I could not take pictures of when we arrived and the aisles were crowded with students waving the environment. Yet we can see the ghosts of his presence that will inject life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment